Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bonnie, Kristin & Liz’s visit!

Two days after my parents left we got a new set of visitors!  My college friends Bonnie, Kristin, and Liz came to visit after spending a week in Paris and Bruges.  They were anxious to see where Dan and I have been living for the past two years so I showed them around Wiesbaden and took them to some of my favorite restaurants.  We checked out the Saturday market, visited the park, wandered the pedestrian zone, and climbed to the top of Neroberg for great views of the city.  On Saturday night the Lesters joined us for dessert, drinks, and board games at our place.  We had lots of fun catching up and spending time together.  I’m so happy I got to see my girls!

DSC03219DSC03262  IMG_1988  IMG_0772

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your friends were able to come and visit with you, I know you had such a good time

    ReplyDelete